3. FD BESAKIH TEMPLE EAST BALI TOUR
Besakih Temple Tour is a tour package to visit Besakih, the biggest temple in Bali. On the way to Besakih, there are several places of interest will be visited like Kerta Gosa and Bukit Jambul. Besakih Temple is located in bevel side southwest of Agung Mount and it is consisted of many temples with each temple building owns the meaning and function as according to belief of Balinese Hindu. This tour is very exciting to visit the famous tourist destinations in Bali with our professional guide and private air-conditioning car transfer. The lunch will be served at local restaurant to compete your journey enjoyable.
The Places of Interest will be visited on Besakih Temple & East Bali Tour :* KERTA GOSA / OLD JUSTICE ,Kerta Gosa is an ancient building designed with Balinese architecture that is an open house as jurisdiction place where the king announce the legislation, jurisdiction, penalization etc. Kerta Gosa building is very beautiful encircled by the fishpond with tropical plantations to add the artistic value that makes this place is good places to be visited. In its building roof, it is covered by full of ancient puppets picture depicting human life in eternity and also reward accepted.
* BUKIT JAMBUL ,Bukit Jambul is come from the word of Bukit that is meaning of hill and Jambul that is meaning of crest. Bukit Jambul is a beautiful place a green hill and rice terrace under it. In this plateau, we will see the beautiful valley that is encircled by the fertile tropical tree with the rice terrace as main focus. From this place, we can see the beautiful view afar with the background of hill, tropical trees and ocean.
* BESAKIH TEMPLE ,Besakih Temple is located in Agung mountainside owns very huge area with beautiful and artistic of building temple. It is the biggest Hindu temple in Bali with full of religious ambience and decorated by Bali style ornaments from the doorstep temple, holy idol made from stone, gate building joining with others to boost high etc. It owns the breathtaking view and active daily Balinese Hindu with their religious activities.
* Goa Lawah Temple is a shrine cave where thousands of bats have a nest inside of this cave. There is big temple used by Balinese Hindu as a place to worship to the god. This temple is one of the biggest temples in Bali and the location is strategically beside of main road from Denpasar to Candidasa.
* Tenganan Village is a traditional Balinese country side with unique cultures and social life from the local community. It is one of the ancient villages in Bali where its society life different from the other village exist in Bali Island. The societies of Tenganan Village strongly keep the unique activities and custom.
* Taman Ujung is beautiful garden with fish pond surrounding the old building that is one of Karangasem Empires omissions which has the high artistic value and history. This area is generally used by all kings for resting because this place is fully designed with artistic value.
TOUR ITINERARY08:30 - Pick up at the hotel Visit tohpati village, the traditional wand weaving center in bali
Visit kerta gosa - Visit Besakih Mother Temple Have Lunch at restaurant with beautiful view Drive pass by Bukit Jambul amazing view Visit Tenganan Traditional village visit Taman Ujung - Visit Candi Dasa beach Visit Goa Lawah(Bat Cave Temple)16.45 - Back to hotel18.30 - Arrive at hotelNote : the timing schedule can change anytime,because the traffic/road situations
Term & Conditions:~ For single traveler additonal 50% charge~ Infant under 4 years Free of charge~ Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.~ Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.~ Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companionPrice A : USD 60 / car
Included : A private Full AC Car,Petrol/Gasoline,English speaking driver, Maximum 6 person / CarPrice B : USD 45 / Person
Included : 21% government tax and service charge, Entrance fee at all tourist destination, 1 x lunch at local restaurant, Speaking guide English, Private full air-conditioning car, One bottle of mineral water, Minimum 2 personPayment : Just do when meet in Bali/on the day of the trip. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED.
WHAT TO BRING ?Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun screenBOOK HERE : Mrs. WAYAN SURYANI phone : +62 81 79712357 or +62 857 39 105 132 Whats App : +62 81 353 178 097 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org