2. FD RICE TERRACE, TANAH LOT SUNSET TOURBedugul and Beratan Lake Tour is one of Bali Tour Packages to visit places of interest in the regency of Tabanan like Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Temple, Transitional fruit and vegetable market and Taman Ayun Temple. Bedugul is the name of place located in mountain area encircled by the cold temperature and natural environment with beautiful panorama of Beratan Lake. Your tour is arranged within 8 hours departs from your hotel lobby. The tour is very exciting to visit the tourist destinations in Bali with our professional speaking guide and full air-conditioning car for your enjoyable and comfortable journey. On the way of your tour, the Indonesia lunch menu is served at local restaurant with breathtaking view of rice terrace to complete the tour to be your memorable one.
Places of Interest Visiting on Bedugul Tour :
* BEDUGUL / BERATAN LAKE ,
Beratan Lake is a beautiful wide lake encircled by the cool temperature and blanketed by fog especially in the evening. The water is clear and calm with beautiful Mountain as backdrop view that make you will forbear staying there. There are plenty of traditional boats standby at the lakeside which is used by fisherman and found local people are fishing to add the beauty of this place. This lake is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Singaraja town and the best time to visit is from 08.00 am – 15.00 pm.
* ULUN DANU TEMPLE ,
Ulun Danu Temple is a famous Hindu temple located in the lakeside of Beratan and owns the beautiful panorama with Beratan Lake and mountain as a backdrop view. When the lake water is going up, this temple is looked like adrift above water because the water encircles it. It is situated in the cool area and mountain with breathtaking view and many tourist visits this place every day in particular on the day time.
* FRUIT AND VEGETABLE TRADITIONAL MARKET ,
It is a traditional market to sell the fresh vegetable and fruit that is very famous and many visited by tourist especially by local tourist. It is one of the tourist destinations in Bali presenting unique local community activities by serving the variety of agricultural product like fresh vegetables, fruit, corn, peanut, union, tomato etc. This market is opened from 7:00 am and closed at 18:00.
* TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE ,
Taman Ayun Temple is a big temple located in Mengwi District and Badung regency. It is one of the heritance from the empire of Mengwi with beautiful temple building and the big fishpond surrounds it. This Temple owns the building boosting high and joins with others with beautiful decoration and it is designed by Balinese architecture.
* JATI LUWIH RICE TERRACE ,
Jatiluwih rice terrace. Jatiluwih is Balinese word with meaning of pure beautiful. Your driver is taking roads, which are too narrow to be passed by busses. On the way to Jatiluwih the drive leads through some of the most beautiful rice terraces Bali has to offer. From here you enjoy utmost exciting panorama views. Rice terraces are well maintained under controlled of Subak,
09.30 - Pick up at the hotel
- Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- monkey forest sangeh village.
- Lunch at Pacung Restaurant with Rice Terrace view
- Visit traditional fruit and vegetable market
- Visit Bedugul and Beratan Lake including Ulun Danu Temple
– Visit the widest rice terrace of Jati luwih
– Visit Tanah Lot Temple while see sunset
- Back to hotel
19.30 - Arrive at hotel
Note : the timing schedule can change anytime,because the traffic/road situations
Term & Conditions :
~ For single traveler additonal 50% charge
~ Infant under 4 years Free of charge
~ Reasonable and fair price, that means NO HIDDEN FEES.
~ Payment either in USD, Rupiah, or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
~ Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
Price A : USD 55 per car
Included : A private Full AC Car,Petrol/Gasoline,English speaking driver.,Maximum 6 person / Car.
Price B : USD 45 per person
Included : 21% government tax and service charge, Entrance fee at all tourist destinations, 1 x lunch at local restaurant, Speaking guide English, Private full air-conditioning car, One bottle of mineral water, Minimum 2 person.
Payment : Just do when meet in Bali/on the day of the trip. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED.
WHAT TO BRING ?
Modest cloth, hat, camera, money, sun glasses and sun scream
BOOK HERE : Mrs. WAYAN SURYANI
phone : +62 81 79712357 or +62 857 39 105 132
Whats App : +62 81 353 178 097
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org