7. CYCLING TOURBali Cycling is one of the activities for downhill cycling from Kintamani area surrounded by fresh air and very green scenic trough the village, temple, rice terrace in Bali and will be finish at Ubud area. On your tour we will watching the passing parade of rural life as we cycle , stopping along the way to chat with village woman and famers amid their daily work routine. and to laugh at the antics of the small children. who smile and wave and call hello. As traditional craftsman go about their daily routine, we stop to enjoy a privileged opportunity to watch them at their ancient craft. A special cycling tour full day of adventure in Bali.
We would like to give a interesting experience , education , exercise and fun. To our guests will be visit a Balinese compound to see what the Balinese home looks like, and their daily life at the small village in the country side. Watching the woman prepared about their daily task of making beautiful offerings to the family temple. Around the village we also see the Balinese family temple are marvelous examples of religious architecture richly adorned with carvings and beautifully situated within their various landscapes. These was became a Traditional Balinese culture.
Your full day of adventure, where your trip also see the banyan and pule tree is one of the important trees in Bali,located next to the temples or cemetery have a banyan and pule tree, for balinese people, the banyan and pule tree is sacred tree which is used for religious rituals, (for the cremation, ceremony or offerings to the temple). The last your tour, we will visit a Ukur-ukuran temple. Where these temple interesting inheritance archaeological remains. its temple about 3 km from ubud. where you will can choice your menu lunch with indonesia food at the stunning restaurant in Ubud. After your lunch, you have an optional visit to the Monkey Forest temple.
Special rate : Adult : US$ 55 ONLY
Child : US$ 50 ONLY ( Children 4 - 12 Years )
Tour includes :
- pick up and return to your hotel by a/c car.
- 21% goverment tax & service
- mountain bike and safety helmet use.
- balinese breakfast and lunch with indonesia food.at the stunning restaurant in ubud.
- mineral water and snacks and fruit on tour.
- entrance ticket to the temples.
- all the beautiful scenery you wouldnt normally see.
- an in depth explanation of the culture from our experienced guides.
What to bring :
- A small rucksack / backpack for easy access to video / camera.
- A hat to put under your helmet is advisable and sunscreen.
- A change of clothing short pants, T-shirt.
- Wear running shoes or secure sandals and sun glass.
Pick up times :
Ubud 08.00 ~ 08.30
Sanur 07.00 ~ 07.30
Kuta 07.00 ~ 07.30
Nusa Dua / Jimbaran - 07.00 ~ 07.30
BOOK HERE : Mrs. WAYAN SURYANI
phone : +62 81 353 178 097 or +62 81 79712357 or +62 857 39 105 132
Whats App : +62 81 353 178 097
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org